Most Expensive Jeans Worldwide
There are many big companies manufacturing denim in the world. Some companies produce denim production of large denim companies. As Kuzgunlar Textile we use our 30 years of experience and sell wholesale denim to big denim companies all over the world. We are denim manufacturer company based in Turkey but we can export our denims to all over the world.
If you want to buy wholesale denim from Turkey the www.denimmanufacturer.net/ is the right place for you. We are using best quality denim fabric for our customers. Today we will examine the world’s most expensive denim / jeans brands. So, What do you think is the most expensive brand? Let’s examine it together.
We said that; we have a denim for every budget. Now let’s talk about some of the denim brands that appeal to luxury and high cuts.
What are the 10 Most Expensive Denim Brands in the World?
- 7 For All Mankind: This jeans brand produces trousers of all colors and styles. The reason this brand is so well known and its trousers are expensive is that they produce trousers that fit perfectly to the legs and hips. Therefore, its preferability is quite high. Of course, the price of these pants is directly proportional to the convenience. The average trouser price is $ 298.
- Earnest Sewn Custom Fits: This brand produces special products for your body sizes. This creates a very high range. The average jeans price are $ 1000.
- Dolce & Gabbana: If you want to have trousers of this brand, you must first be a registered customer. A custom patch is created in the back pocket of these custom-made trousers, and this logo is proof that you are tailor-made. The average price of trousers is $ 1200.
- Roberto Cavalli: It is a highly preferred brand by Hollywood celebrities. These trousers are very famous for being decorated with different designs and jewels. The average price of pants are $ 1200.
- Gucci Jeans: Gucci is a brand that emerged in 2010. It is enough for the product to have a Gucci labelfor being expensive. The average price of trousers is $ 3100.
- APO Jeans: These trousers are made using very expensive jewels and insured in the category of personal jewelery. Buttons and other apparatus can be made of diamond. The average pants price are $ 4000.
- Escada: Pants produced as design according to customers’ requests. Prices are start at $ 10,000.
- Levi Straus & Co 501: As known, Levi Straus is the inventor of jeans. One of the most expensive of these jeans is the 501 series. Trousers in this series average price is 60,000 dollars.
- Dussault Apparel Thrashed Denim: The reason this pants series is too expensive is to wash the trousers 13 times before they are sewn. With this process, jeans sit more comfortably on your body. The average price of trousers is $ 250,000.
- Secret Circus: The world’s most expensive pants belong to this brand. The reason is that the back pocket is processed with real diamonds. The average price of one pant is 1,3 million dolar. It is unbelievable!
Now you are saying that the pants are only worn when they are miserable. The answer is no. Because the situation that we are unhappy is the worst for us and we can choose to wear denim even for the worst days. Denim, which are the friends of our bad days, are always with us in good times. In other words, jeans will always be one of our best friends who will be with us on good day and bad day.
As can be seen, not everyone can buy the world’s most expensive ten-jeans brand. But with the Kuzgunlar Textile as jeans denim manufacturer, you can find the comfort you want with more affordable prices with custom denim. For more information, please visit our website and www.denimmanufacturer.net/contact/ us.
Denim is always 18 years old.